Our Trip to Hong Kong

This is the story of seven friends told by the seven themselves.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I don't know who's going to post about the 2nd day in Hong Kong, so i'm just going to talk about our 3rd day. Disneyland! Such a magical place, ain't it? Well, it all started out with the 300 Hong Kong dollars we had to spend to get in. (I forgot the actual price >< but it was close to 300) When we got in, I realised it was the exact replica of the Disneyland in Anaheim, California. However, the downside of this park was that it only had 4 areas. Unlike California which had 7. (If my memory serves me right) Anyway, they were Tomorrowland, Main Street U.S.A, Fantasyland and Adventureland.

----Tomorrowland----
I'm just going to explain what happened in here according to a couple of events.

Astro Blasters:

We rode it twice as a group. The aim was to score as many points as possible by aiming this toy laser gun at targets at random places, to score points. The more points you score, the higher your rank will be. It was indeed a fun ride.

1st: Nicholas (level 7 : Galatic Warrior)
2nd: Songyuan (level 5: Space Ace)

There is quite a story behind Songyuan's level. We were near the end of the ride where Songyuan yelled out "Aaron! Look at my score! Muahahaha!" Upon approaching the sign which told you which level represented what rank. He yelled out " I'm a Space Ace!" while raising his hands. It was hilarious.

---Space Mountain---
I've been on this ride many times as a kid. I really didn't like thriller rides after what happened when I was eight years old. I don't want to talk about it. I stayed outside with Lian Kai. We were waiting for them at the gift shop when all of a sudden, Nicholas came running out. I think he shit himself. I'm not sure though. That incident was a tad confusing to me. They would take your picture every time you came towards the end of the ride, to catch everyone's reaction. I still have like 5 of those pictures from different rides. Every single one with my eyes closed shut. Anyway, the photos were pretty funny, you can view them somewhere in this blog or Nicholas' blog i think.

---Fantasyland---
No rides for us. We just stopped by the Winnie the Pooh Gift Shop so a couple of people could buy some stuff. My friends also discovered the Penny Press machine. Where it would flatten a penny and print a Disney design on it. I didn't buy any, I had a ton of it from when I was a kid but I can't seem to find any when i got home.

---Adventureland---
We ate hotdogs. They were "Magical".

---Main Street U.S.A.---
We took many different photos here. We also watched the Disneyland Parade and the Fireworks. Indeed they were wonderful but you could also see how much pollution the fireworks caused. Before the fireworks, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. There was a side door which could be opened next to I was sitting. Foam which resembled snow started falling from the rooftops of the nearby buildings. I decided to go outside to take a look so I opened the door and went outside. About 7 waiters/waiteresses started walking to our table and told me that the door was not to be opened. What a load of fucking bullshit. A door is built to be opened. Nothing more. Anyway, they might be wondering where all of their toothpicks and sugar/creamers have gone. After the fireworks, we ran to catch the train. I found it ridiculous as the running made my stomach feel very uneasy that night. When we were playing cards that night, Yi He ripped a big one. (With more emphasis on the word big) It was smelly too. The fart made me forget about my stomach which was a good thing. We continued playing cards until around 1 am when Songyuan, Eugene and Yi He went back to their room for a good night's rest. Andrew had fallen asleep so Lian Kai, Nicholas and I went back to their room to play a bit more. When it was 2am, I was sleepy so I went to bed. Before I went to bed, she called me AGAIN. She doesn't really care about her phone bill I believe. We're over each other now so I couldn't really care less. We woke up around 10 in the morning.

-Aaron
(Yes, I do think Chinese is crap. Absolute crap!)

Write about the next day or the previous day bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home