Our Trip to Hong Kong

This is the story of seven friends told by the seven themselves.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

yay now its my turn to blog...the Eugene's perspective.
Beginning with Andrew's house.. It was real late and we went there so that Andrew could take a bath and then zhao together with Song Yuan and I. During this period of time at his house, we were playing DOA and Gears of war or something like that. I totally sucked at Gears of war so Song Yuan took over me. After a series of unimportant events, we went to the airport. We were there a little early so we went to the eat some stuff at some 24 hour place which food was available. I ate mee rubus, pardon my spelling, Songyuan at mee siam and Andrew ate a muffin. After that we went to the seats in front of where we were supposed to meet the others and we tried to sleep there. After a series of unimportant events we were at the counter to check in our luggage. Andrew's perception of weight was wrong as he said my bag was heavier than Songyuan's when we were at his house. The luggage went on the thing and my bag was lighter. yay...... then we took a photo and went into the departure area. There were many Christmas decorations in it and raindeers, reindeers? yea whatever there. Aaron Wee was at the back of one doing something nasty. Then we went off to macs where Andrew and I further pestered Songyuan with our Duo singing combo of horridness. Next we went to the gate then on the plane. In the plane everyone was sleeping. The air stewardess said they do not offer poker cards on the plane. I ate and omelete for breakfast and drank pepsi. I looked at everyone sleeping and I tried my own techniques but failed. At least i managed to take a short nap, then we reach Hong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home