Our Trip to Hong Kong

This is the story of seven friends told by the seven themselves.

Friday, December 08, 2006

EYE OPENER
This trip has indeed become an eye opener for me. I’ve seen crazy sides from people I usually don’t, more specifically, the white wanker. In case anyone of you out there who don’t know who WWW is, it’s Aaron Wee. Oh yes, that low profile white man (no offence, Aaron). First of all, this trip had many lingos and hidden meaning hidden within our speech. So if you’re feeling lost, fret not cos’ I’ll be there to guide you along. Redpants, tour guide, ‘Missingno’, farmhouse moaning are just some appetizers to keep you reading on. There’s still a long list that goes on till the end of times.
The jokes mainly revolved around Jason. Yes Jason, you the man. Obviously, the famous (infamous?) ones about rubber, sandwich were our hot topics. Others like the keramat one just didn’t tie in with any occasion during the trip. Unfortunately, our dear friend Eugene without fail would go into a hysterical mode upon hearing the word ‘rubber’. It’s a disease (maybe some speech spasm) he developed over the trip, subconsciously. It came to a point where Songyuan and I got so pissed in the room that we went mad. Of course the instant way to shut him up is to, you know, pin him down on the bed and start humping (with clothes on, duh).
We were greeted with a bang at the airport. You may be thinking, “Huh, what bang?.” Well, refer to Andrew’s post, Chapter Three: Hello. In addition to what Andrew has said, I too had my own views on the situation. Honestly, I wasn’t a wee bit worried when Nick insisted the coach had left without us. Instead, I thought it’d be a good experience to take the train to our hotel. Either way, we still get to our hotel, so I couldn’t care less. I’m really tired so I’ll continue some other time. More to come.

Till then, Yi He.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home